Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hudsyn and Chula

So, here I am two days in a row! Diana, your videos always make me feel like I'm there with you. I love being able to take part in little pieces of your days. So I'm going to TRY and post more videos of the girls. You have inspired me :) XOXO

So, since my face is still bruised up and I don't feel comfortable going out in public yet (I can only imagine what people probably think) Chris took my turn at gymnastics with Prestley. Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is. Seriously, it's kind of ridiculous. I'm a lucky girl. Anyway, I let Hudsyn stay up a little later than normal (her bedtime is 6:30pm) so she could torture our dog Chula. Basically, she screams and kicks at her and laughs hysterically. By the time I got my phone to start recording, the really good stuff was over because that's always what happens. My life would be so dull and boring without the high pitched screams of little girls. You can imagine what it's like when Prestley and Hudsyn are both going at it. Oh...and ignore General Hospital on in the background. Yes, I watch General Hospital every.single.day. and have since I was a kid. I usually try not to watch it in front of the kids but Hudsyn was too busy to notice it was on. ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

If you could see my face, it would look twice as big as this :D!!! I am beaming!!! I love your family and what a sweet husband you have. OH, and you have inspired me to clean my house MORE!!! Have a great day Miranda!