Friday, October 7, 2011

Front Pooch????

It's me again! I really hadn't planned on posting today but I've got something too funny not to share. So, last night I was making myself some crystal light and Prestley asked what I was making. I told her it was fruit punch. She wanted some and I told her no because it was a diet drink and probably not good for little kids. I continued cooking dinner and a little later she asked again if she could have a drink, which prompted my video. When Prestley was younger we used to catch moments like these all the time, where she wouldn't really know the name of something and Fruity Pebbles would become Frugal Pillows, anyone remember that? Anyway, those moments are few and far between these days because she's 4 and all grown up :)



So being the good mom that I am, the rest of the conversation went something like this... Baby, trust me, you do not want any front pooch! hehehe Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I am crying right now because I am laughing so hard!!! You are on a roll sister!!! Keep it up with the blogging. It makes me happy. Especially when I watch these videos.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Yikes...mine drink their weight in Crystal Light...I'm terrible I know. I just figured it was better than sugar...I should probably stick to water :P