Thursday, February 25, 2010

37 weeks...

Hudsyn is measuring to be appx 7lbs 3oz and is still very high. She apparently doesn't want to come out or is just trying to give me anxiety. Doctor said at this time a vaginal delivery isn't looking very favorable but that the next two weeks would tell a lot. I'm still going to try for it but if I end up with another c-section, I'm fine with that. I just want a healthy baby. If I don't go into labor on my own beforehand, I'll be having the baby March 20th via c-section. The doctor won't let me go beyond that date. My blood pressure and everything else is still doing great. Sorry for the crappy i-phone pics but it's better than nothing.


1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Praying for a continued healthy pregnancy, birth no matter how she is born and a healthy mama with a quick recovery. I can't believe you are about to have a newborn on your hands again. Sort (just a tiny little bit) makes me have baby fever. :)

You of course look adorable.

Miss you