Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The odd things Prestley chooses to sleep with...

I've decided to try and document all the weird things Prestley picks out to sleep with. Every night I let her pick something and every night I ask her, are you sure you want to sleep with _________ (fill in the blank)? She used to sleep with stuffed animals and baby dolls but not anymore. The item that really inspired me to start taking pictures was her kitchen sink. She HAD to sleep with her kitchen sink. I didn't get pictures of her sleeping with it but I assure you it is as far from cuddly as you can get. Here are a few of the latest items.


tea pot, kitty and night light


dinosaur, ketchup and night light

5 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

That is hilarious and so cute! Miranda, she is getting so big!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast? It has been over a week and J'Lee is still sleeping in her big girl bed. I am waiting for regression but keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen. Are you ready for your shower? I so wish i could go. We will be in Belton playing a game :(. Hope you are feeling well. It's almost TIME!

Love ya,
Diana

Misty Rice said...

Forget about what she is sleeping with. Her bed looks so cozy, I want to jump in it next to her.

Morgan must have a baby wipe in her hand fresh out of the box, with her gee (blankie) and teddy.

eleventhirtysix images said...

I love her so hard. You might've know that, though.

Stephanie said...

HAHA, that is so hilarious! I swear, kids are the funniest people on Earth!

The Bishop Gang said...

I wonder what's going on in that little head of hers...ketchup, a dinosaur, and a night light! Too funnny!