Thursday, March 11, 2010

39 weeks and showing some progress....

So for most people, I know this isnt' much, but for me it's huge! I was dialated 1/2cm at my appointment and he said that my cervix has started to thin and that the baby had dropped some more. Things are finally started to progress and a successful VBAC (vaginal birth) is looking more hopeful. Blood pressure and everything else is still holding up so I'm excited. Here are a few belly pics and a few extras of Prestley.
















**Pictures by Allison at eleventhirtysiximages.com

4 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

OMG!!! I love ALL your pictures. I wish my belly was as beautiful as yours!!!! EEK...Im getting so excited for you and Chris. Presley is a doll as always. Is she getting excited about seeing her baby sister? You are almost there!!!!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Oh and PS: I want to see more pics :)

Bachamer International said...

Those are beautiful pictures of both (or all three) of you.

Best wishes.

Simone

Niki said...

Okay - I need an update! How are you?