Monday, May 18, 2009

Practicing for two...

We had Jolie this weekend, so we got some practice in on what it will be like with two kids. As most of you already know, Chris and I are going to try and expand the family soon. No....I'm not pregnant yet, but hopefully soon. We've also put offers on two houses. We really prefer one over the other so say a little prayer for us and **cross those fingers** we get it.
Here's a few pics from the weekend. Excuse Prestley's dirty face and messy hair, these were taken right after they woke up and ate breakfast.



5 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Very exciting!!! Hopefully this go 'round will be a little easier for you! Keep us posted and my fingers are crossed on the house!

Misty Rice said...

Oooh I am so excited for you guys. Mark just talked about this AGAIN yesterday. He REALLY wants me to try. I want remove the goalie until I know this is for me and what God has planned for us. LOL

PS: They look like sisters too.

Will be praying about the house. So many exciting things.

Stephanie said...

They look like sisters, just precious! Well you don't seem like it was a chaotic weekend with two so you must've enjoyed it.
Good luck on the houses, keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

Yay! So exciting! Good luck on the house- post pics!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Miranda, that is so exciting!!! We have started talking about it so we should be trying soon. But not yet. I have the baby itch so bad..I am so happy for you guys! We will be praying for the house as well. Ahh, that Prestley is a doll!