Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our long Memorial Day Weekend...

We had plans to go to Austin Friday for Brandon's graduation from UT but found out Thursday that Prestley had strep throat. Soooo, guess who got to stay home with her :) Chris went to Austin by himself and we stayed home to get some much needed rest. She is taking some medicine that smells rotten and makes me gag just to give it to her. We have to dip the syringe in chocolate syrup just to get it in her mouth and then we still have to force it down. Poor baby, she's such a trooper.
Anyway, so Saturday evening we took her to build a bear to pick out some clothes for her monkey and then went to dinner. We sat on the patio because they had live music but of course Prestley ended up being the star of the show. She was clapping and dancing and had everyone smiling.
Sunday, Chris cleaned our house GOOD, while I napped. Oh, how I love him...lol. Then we went to Allison and Jason's for dinner. Prestley and Charlotte are so cute together.
Monday, we went to the park with the Sattler's and Duckworth's for a cookout. The kids played, we ate good food and just enjoyed good company. Prestley wore herself out and fell a sleep watching Nemo as soon as we got home. It was a good long weekend, now it's back to business!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the suit before Tatum was born and thought it was adorable... I didn't get it then, and when I went back looking for it, there were only a few left, but it was on clearance...so it was like $3. Gotta love it! I can't believe how grown up Prestley is... goes by way too fast! Trevor is quickly losing all of his baby-ness and is full on toddler now!

Misty Rice said...

Thats the baby stroller I almost got Morgan, but went for the shopping cart instead. Also, I remember Hunter playing in that same kitchen. AWE!!!!

Can't wait for our girls to play when I am out there. You will have to bring her over and let her swim in my parents pool.

oxoxo

Misty Rice said...

by the way its pretty funny that both of them are actually putting things in their mouths like they are really eating, and while the baby doll is facing backwards in the stroller. LOL