Thursday, August 28, 2008

Walking in a diaper is tough work...

Prestley has been walking for a while now but she just recently started walking EVERYWHERE!!! She still isn't the best at walking in shoes or on surfaces like grass but she's getting better and faster! It's hilarious to watch her walk because she does this weird thing with her legs that's hard to explain. I guess it is probably pretty hard to walk around in a bulky diaper though. Here is a short video of her walking around at the park the other day.

4 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Walking like she had a load of rocks stashed in there. LOL

Misty Rice said...

I like the new header -

Miss you.

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Hi Miranda! I love the new look to your blog. I actually created one for you the other day. I had some free time. Let me know your e-mail address and I can get it to you.

Misty Rice said...

Hey there. I check in regularly and you havent posted in awhile. Is everything okay? I need my Presto update. How are you guys? Email me and tell me how things are. Miss you.