Saturday, August 23, 2008

1st Birthday Party

We had Prestley's birthday party today and boy am I glad it's over!!! Besides spending WAY to much money, forgetting to serve the ice cream and hand out the goodie bags, things went pretty well. Prestley now has 1,000,021 toys. I have to say that her favorite by far was the Barbie power wheels that mommy and daddy got her! YAY....

Ok....she had a chance to go crazy and get cake every where but she just picked at it. I guess that's a good thing but it wasn't very entertaining.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Prestley is already a year old! Time is certainly flying by! Her cake was awesome too!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Jamie and I had such a good time looking at Prestley's first birthday party pictures! I have to admit, I was looking for some ideas too. And what a cake! Amazing. I am so glad that we are able to share these moments. I told Jamie, that you and I have only met once, and I feel like I have known you forever! Enjoy your little Prestley, she is just adorable!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I love your decorations and the cake is amazing!!!!! Happy Birthday, Prestley!!!! I am so glad you guys had fun!

Misty Rice said...

Aw good job mama on her birthday. Love the balloons and the cake WOW!!! And the family photo is great. You look good in pink and you hardly ever wear that color. Brings tears to my eyes.... she is getting so big. IS that your house? I still haven't been to it. One day!!!

Hugs