Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ENT follow-up

Prestley went to her ENT follow up appointment so they could check on her tubes and they said everything looked good! She has still been congested and breathing out of her mouth so they increased her Zyrtec and gave us another nose spray to try. Have you ever tried giving nose spray to a baby? IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE! If we can manage to actually get it in her nose, she blows it right back out. You can't hold the spray upside down or it doesn't spray, so we just give it our best shot and hope that she gets enough to do her some good. She's also gained some weight bringing her up to a whooping 19 lbs. Here's some pics of her waiting on the doctor.







2 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

She is so cute! I am glad she is feeling somewhat better!!! I can only imagine the nose spray..Ryder has a fit anytime I come near his nose..I can't imagine what he'd do if I tried to squirt something up it! LOL!! She's precious!

Misty Rice said...

Gosh she is really getting big. I remember Hunter making those kind of facial expressions, the ones where you scrunch up your nose. Too funny.

I just got one of these battery operating nose suction things. I just went blank on the name of it, and it really works. Morgan likes it and laughs when I use it, I think the vibrations tickles her nose, but it really suck out anything in there too. I got it at wal-mart. She hated me using the blue bulb you get from hospital.

Anyways.... poor baby. She is adorable.

Still going through HELL over here with my stuff. I will try to update you soon.