Friday, July 25, 2008

Doesn't She Know???

So I must say that I am pretty jealous that Prestley has so much fun at the babysitter while I'm stuck here at work missing out on all the excitement. She is growing up so fast and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of it. She gets to have fun all day and then when I go pick her up, it's dinner, bath and bed... that's not fun! So Prestley thinks I'm the no fun mom and Megan (the babysitter) is AWESOME! I think she loves her more than me sometimes. Doesn't she know that I felt like crap for 9 mos and drank milk and water which I HATE so she would be healthy. Doesn't she know that I'm the one that was up with her all night every night for the first 5 1/2 mo of her life while she screamed bloody murder? Doesn't she know that I'm the one that supplied her food for 8 mos of her life? Don't worry...eventually she will know, because I'm going to remind her for the rest of her life :)







2 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I know how you feel!! It stinks, I wish that I could stay home everyday with her. I just took a vacation for a whole week, yep i didn't want to go back. She is adorable and yes she looks like a big girl but so sweet!

Misty Rice said...

LOL She looks like daddy in the picture of her sticking her head out of car. And uh yea doesn't she know? Too cute. PS: I love her bathing suit (brown with flowers).