Thursday, July 31, 2008

And She's Off...

So Prestley is walking now but for the life of me, I can never get her to do it on camera. I caught a few steps but she's really much better than this. Anyhow, with walking comes falling and lots of bumps and bruises. She ended up at the doctors office due to a fall flat on her face, GEEEEEZZZZZZ, and this is only the beginning! I thought maybe she would learn something from the fall but nope, this girl is fearless! We've definitely got our hands full!







4 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

She is such a cutie!!! I hope that she is okay. Oh, get ready...it's full speed all day long. Doesn't she have a birthday soon?

Misty Rice said...

Yeap just the beginning. This is also the same song on Audrey Caroline blog. Poor baby with the boo boo.

Anonymous said...

Gooo Prestley! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by? I just scheduled Trevor's 12 month check-up and thought "No WAY can he be this close to a year old!" I'm sure you can relate! You're doing a great job, she's an angel!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Yay Prestley!!! I am not looking forward to that! Ryder gets enough bruises without walking, LOL! She is an absolute doll!!!!