Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Plague

So Prestley had some super strain of the stomach bug. It started Friday evening and lasted until Tuesday. She threw up so much that she got dehydrated and we ended up at Pediactric After Hours on Sunday. It's the worst thing in the world when your child is BEGGING for food and water and you can't give it to them. She couldn't even keep down 1 suck of a pedialyte popsicle. Whenever she would throw up, she'd say "mommy, I made a mess" ***heart breaking*** I could go on and on with heart breaking moments from the last week but I'll spare you. So anyway, the good news is she's better now and getting back to her terrorizing ways. The bad news.... my grandma now has the bug. Excuse the horrid pics of me, I wasn't feeling good that day either. Chris insisted on letting us lay in bed all day and boss him around. He took great care of us...thank you babe, you're the best!



4 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Poor Baby! There is so much crud going around it almost makes me scared to go into public, LOL! We've had the stomach bug, congestion/cough like virus...its been horrible this winter! I'm glad you are all feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh... that's just pitiful! I hope everyone gets better soon!

Misty Rice said...

Awe poor baby. I have to say I have been so lucky and blessed my kids have never been sick in such ways. I am blessed.

I like your hair and it looks even shorter right? I just cut off 6 inches off mine today. Just right at my collarbone and darkened it.

Bachamer International said...

I hope by now you all are feeling better.

I know you felt really, really bad, but the two of you just look so cute in bed.

Prestley has gotten so big. I love how you put her hair up (something I still need to learn).