Monday, March 2, 2009

The latest...

Prestley is 18 mo. She went for her check up on Feb 23rd and is growing like a weed. She is 24lbs now and I can't remember the height but I think it was 32 and something inches. She's talking up a storm now and amazes me with something new everyday. The doctor even commented that she's a little smarty pants. We've started potty training and she's doing really well so far. Hopefully, we'll be through with diapers soon! ***This has already been addressed but just so there is no confusion...Jennifer O took the pics of Prestley in the hat and pink coat, Allison took the ones of Prestley and Charlotte and I took the rest. I don't want my blog to turn into battle of the photogs! :)***














5 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Too cute.....

But you better not keep us waiting this long again for our Prestley upday, you hear?

LOL

She is so cute. And before I got to the bottom to see P and C playing together, I was going to compliment your photography.... then I realized, its the famous Allison work!!!!

My cousin and morgan both have that stripped pink sweater that C is wearing, we love it.

I just sent Lacy an email today saying I have been such a bad friend, I need to email all of you girls in Texas and say hi and catch up.

How are you friend? how is life?

Baby #2 soon??? BEFORE You get out of the diaper phase.... may as well have #2 while you are in the diaper groove. HA!

Misty Rice said...

PS; I will be in Texas for sure July 4th week. Promise that we can get P, C and M together!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually Jennifer Ogilvie took the pictures of Prestley in her pink sweater.

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

hi Miranda!

Ahh...she is such a cutie!!! What great pictures too! I love them all.

Ok, we seriously need to get together sometime, our babies would have such a great time together. Jamie and I were talking about when he gets out of school and what our plans were. I told him we could move to the Ft. Worth area and he said, nah, if we are going to move up in that area, I wouldn't mind moving close to Chris and Miranda!

Hope everything is going well!

Stephanie said...

Wow, she's such a big girl now!!! The pics are wonderful, regardless of the photographer, lol.