Monday, December 8, 2008

i need more vacations...

So far things have been awesome. We got to New Mexico on Thursday afternoon, Prestley did great on the plane. We drove to Colorado on Friday morning, (about a 6 1/2-7 hour drive) and stayed at my grandparents house. Prestley was awesome on the road trip. Chris went skiing in Vail on Saturday, I was having some back/kidney/who knows what kind of problems so I didn't get to go with him. He had an amazing time though and I'm so glad that he got to go. He says he only fell twice and he was in one piece when we picked him up so I guess he did pretty good. We visited family Saturday night and just hung out. We drove back to New Mexico on Sunday and went to dinner at a nice seafood restaurant named Pelicans in Albuquerque. Today (Monday) we are just trying to relax, watch some movies and do some hot tubing before we start our busy week of running around. **NEWS FLASH** as I was typing this, Prestley just fell and hit her head on the wall while jumping on an air mattress. She has a nasty little bump but is otherwise fine. It just wouldn't be vacation if Prestley didn't hurt herself. :) Anyway, here are some pictures of the trip so far.









3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I'm glad you're having fun, but IMISSYOUCOMEHOMENOWDAMMIT!

Misty Rice said...

OMG how adorable is she in her little robe? And I love the one of her looking out the window. I am so happy to hear it is all going great. Yea!! Great job with taking pictures!!! Love the views.

Probably smart that you didn't go skiing..... maybe one day we can all afford a few of us as adults just going on a ski trip for a few days. that would be amazing.

Happy Holidays.

Misty Rice said...

UM I just realized how SHORT your hair is. The shortest ever for you and I LOVE it. I am cutting mine of around April I think after the model season. You know I how do it, cut it short ever 2 years. LOL

Are you back home?