Friday, September 2, 2011

Prestley's 4th Birthday

So this year I decided NOT to have her party at our house. It's so much work and cost just as much. We had her party at a place called Bounce U. They handle everything so I just got to sit back and relax and enjoy the party. We didn't really have a theme but did the cake in Alice in Wonderland since that is Prestley's favorite movie. I thought everything turned out really well. Here are a few pics from the party. I can't believe my baby is 4 and will be starting school next year :(


2 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Happy Birthday, Prestley! Four seems so old doesn't it! Looks like a really fun party and I LOVE the cake!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I love that we have so much in common!!! We really need to actually hang out!!!!! Too bad i missed my chance this week. Have a fabulous day!