Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hudsyn is 1/2 a year old today!

I can't believe it's already been 6 months! Our little munchkin has been crawling and sitting up for a while, but now she's starting to try and pull up on stuff. Luckily, she hasn't quite figured it out yet. I see that we are going to need to invest in a good set of baby gates very soon. She's also sporting a shiny new tooth with more on the way. She is still exclusively nursing but we'll probably start introducing some food soon. I'm going to skip cereal this time around and start with avocados. Stay tuned for those pics... Happy half birthday Hudsyn Nicole, we love you!


5 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Has it already been half a year! You are an amazing mommy! I will have to check that website out that you gave me. I know you had mentioned that she was having trouble taking the bottle, is she better now? Jaxon has only rolled over once, he is a little slower than his sister. I hear boys take a little longer to catch on...lol. Hudsyn is going to have you running in circles soon. She is beautiful Miranda!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!

This is my first time at your blog and I wanted to leave you a quick comment letting you know I was here. I hope to see you visit mine soon.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! Crazy how fast the time goes with two...I couldn't believe it when Rustin turned 1 last week! Can't wait to see the avocado pics!

Stephanie said...

Happy 6 months to Hudsyn! She's beautiful, awesome pics!

The Bishop Gang said...

So adorable! Great pics! I haven't really been around her other than seeing her at the office until the shower on Saturday and she is so good! Just so happy...