Friday, January 8, 2010

30 week appt

I'm doing great. My blood pressure was actually low this time. Everything is still on schedule for March 18th. Her name is officially Hudsyn Nicole and the nursery is almost done. It's quite a change from being on bedrest to being able to decorate the nursery :) We had The Container Store come out and do her closet this week and I love it.

So Prestley doesn't feel left out, we have also painted and decorated her room. She wanted pink so she got pink! We still have work to do on both rooms but it is coming together very nicely. Once we get everything done, I'll post pics.

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

You know better to post without pics... so hurry back with pics of both rooms.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the same. You and I are very much alike when it comes to names.

I can't believe you are due MARCH. My cousins baby was born March 14th, exactly one month of Morgans April 14th. Now we have Hudsyn to add in there.

I will surely be there this summer for a week or two. I can't wait to meet her.

Love you.

Stephanie said...

Can't believe you are already 30 weeks!! She'll be here before you know it! Can't wait to see pics of the girls rooms : )