Monday, December 7, 2009

My 25 week appointment

I had my 25 week check up on Dec 3rd. My doctor had to go deliver a baby as soon as I got there so I had to see the nurse practitioner. She said that everything looks great. The baby was head down while I was there and kicking like crazy. My blood pressure is still good so hopefully I won't be having the same problems as last time. I think I was being put on bedrest around this time with Prestley. I have however, already gained 24lbs. I have blown up within the last few weeks. I didn't think I looked that bad until I saw some pictures of myself this weekend. I am HUGE! It doesn't help that I'm going through the holiday season with all the good foods or that I'm addicted to candy right now. I'm trying to do better but I can't help it if the baby wants candy, I have to give it to her :)
I go back on Dec 23rd for another sono and my glucose test. Hopefully, we'll find out if Hudsyn is REALLY a girl. I'm 99.9% sure, but since they haven't gotten a clear shot yet, I won't be convinced until they do. I'll update again after my appointment.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY, a baby update : )
Sounds like everything is going super smoothly! Can you believe you only have 15 more weeks?!?! It has passed so quickly!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Hi Miranda!!!

I am so sorry that we have been so busy that i haven't stopped to say hi!. I can't believe that you are 25 weeks and i am sure beautiful as ever!!! Don't deprive that baby of sweets ever...give her exactly what she needs. It sounds like everything is going great for you guys. Miss ya!!!

eleventhirtysix images said...

You are not.

Zip it.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I imagine that you look absolutely adorable!!! I love the name! You can even use that if she happens to play games with you and turns out to be the other!

I have a neighbor who was told all along they were having a girl. Painted the room pink and the whole nine yards and then Brad popped out. LOL! I probably shouldn't be telling you that! Can't wait to see the sono pics!

I changed my font color..but when I looked at my blog on my sister's computer yesterday...the background doesn't come up at all. It is just a white screen and you can't read any of the text..weird..hope its not like that on everyone's but mine.

Big Hugs!!! :) Joy

The Bishop Gang said...

Um...candy is an understatement! I saw you leave and go to Cheddar's to get a cookie monster (which came out of your grocery budget) and then you sat your desk and you ate the whole thing by yourself! You even had leftover ice cream that you added hot fudge to and ate! Lol!