Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Ballet

So I signed Prestley up for Baby Ballet since it was the only activity in the evening that I could make it to after work. I specifically asked if she needed to wear or bring anything special. They told me NO. What they didn't tell me is that although she didn't HAVE to wear anything special, she would be the only one that wasn't dressed like a Ballerina. I felt so bad for her :( The other girls seemed so much older. She was the only one still in diapers. She ran around like a crazy person. It was pretty mortifying...lol. After class, I talked to the teacher to make sure that we were indeed in the right class. The teacher said she actually did great for her first time and age and not to worry about it. So we will continue to go back and we will be getting our Ballerina gear for the next class. This picture makes me wanna cry!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

LOL....she looks very uncertain. Love her outfit. So cute and girly.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Oh...Miranda! My heart breaks, too! I went through the same thing last spring when I signed Ryder up for a Music Class...he wouldn't do any of the things the other kids did...instead he would go dig in the trash can or pull posters off the wall. He got better towards the end and I actually think he learned something! She'll get better!

Its so funny how when you become a Mom, your heart breaks for another human being like you never thought it would!