Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!

Our sweet baby girl is 2 today. I can't believe how fast time flies. She's becoming her own little person and is sooooo much fun. AND... gets in sooooooooooooo much trouble. I couldn't imagine my life without her. We woke her up by singing Happy Birthday, and she sat up like, what in the world is going on here, then she started smiling! It melted my heart! We are taking her to Boomerangs to eat and play tonight and then going to the aquarium and having her bday party tomorrow. I love that she gets excited about things now. I'll post pictures of all the festivities throughout the weekend.
Happy Birthday Prestley Dawn, mommy and daddy love you so much! XOXO

























6 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Wow!!! 2 years old already! Where does time go. Happy Birthday Prestley. We hope that you have an awesome birthday!

Misty Rice said...

My friend that was just visiting, her daughter Charlie turns 2 today also. AWE!!!

Happy Birthday Pretley..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Prestley! I really can't believe she's TWO already. It seems like yesterday that you, Allison, Joy and me were having babies! She's a beautiful girl, you guys must be doing a great job!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Prestley! Hope yall have a great bday weekend together!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Happy Birthday, Prestley!!! Hope all the festivities went good! Hope your feeling better, too!! Its hard to have fun when you feel like crud...can't wait to see the party pictures!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

What a great birthday! I love the cake. It looks like you got lots of presents. Happy Birthday!