Friday, July 24, 2009

Prestley's big girl bed...

We got Prestley new big girl furniture for her birthday next month. Since she has a new room now, we went ahead and set it up for her. She's not quite ready to start sleeping it in, we need to get her a rail for the side, but she loves it! The bedding was from her Meemie as part of her birthday presents. We picked it out though. I wanted something a little more grown up but still kid approved, and she did approve! We haven't decorated the rest of the room yet but will soon.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How SWEET! I love the bedding- great choice!

Misty Rice said...

I was going to say the same thing. I love the bedding, great choice.

Stephanie said...

Awww, that bedding is adorable! Yay for Prestley and her big girl furniture!

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Too cute and too funny! This is crazy, but Jamie and I just tried putting J'Lee in a big bed just a few hours ago. Her crib breaks down into a bed but she was not going for it so we put it back up. I think we are going to have to buy some new furniture so she will be excited about it. How are you feeling?